Healthcare – SmartGarment
– The intelligent RFID solution to textiles storage
Easier & faster than traditional systems
Along with Berendsen A / S, 2Trace develops and sells the intelligent SmartGarment solution to clients in Healthcare & Workwear. Clients desire an easy and flexible textiles storage solution that provides visibility throughout the wash cycle.
SmartGarment uses the technology RFID – Radio Frequency Identification – with a chip in each piece of fabric. This means that the client’s staff can pick up and drop off their textiles both easier and faster than with traditional systems. SmartGarment handles check out several pieces of clothing at the same time – and gives full control over personnel textiles.
Many advantages with SmartGarment
- Ensures that there is textiles available at the right time to the right people.
- The staff can easily change textiles when required, reducing the risk of spreading infection.
- The personal textiles inventory can easily be adjusted.
- The textiles load in seconds with a scan and multiple users can pick out textiles at the same time.
- Smart Garments detailed documentation of textile consumption streamlines the laundry process and the deliveries. This way we protect the environment as much as possible.
- The textiles can easily be traced, and it’s easy to read information such as consumption and washing.
- Reduce shrinkage: By combining SmartGarment system with alarm detectors, you ensure that all textiles taken out are recorded.