- The intelligent RFID solution for Clothes storage
Easier and faster than traditional systems
Along with Berendsen A / S, 2Trace develops and sells intelligent SmartGarment solution to clients in Measuring Systems & Workwear. Clients want an easy and flexible clothing storage solution that provides visibility throughout the wash cycle.
SmartGarment uses RFID technology – Radio Frequency Identification – with a chip in each piece of fabric. This means that the client’s staff can pick up and drop off their clothes both easier and faster than with traditional systems. SmartGarment handles check out of several pieces of clothing at the same time – ensuring full control over personnel clothing.
Many SmartGarment benefits
- Ensures that there is clothing available at the right time to the right people.
- The staff can easily change clothes when required, reducing the risk of spreading infection.
- The personal clothing inventory can easily be adjusted.
- The textiles loads in seconds with a scan and multiple users can pick out clothes at the same time.
- Smart Garment provides detailed documentation of textile consumption and streamlines the laundry process so that the environment is spared as much as possible.
- The clothes can easily be traced, and it is easy to read information such as consumption and washing.
- Reduces shrinkage: By combining SmartGarment system with alarm detectors will ensure that all textiles taken out are recorded.
The website provides an overview
On the SmartGarment website, the client can always have an overview of all clothes circulating between the laundry and the client. It is used to optimize inventories and wash cycle. At the same time, the website keeps track of employee loans and passing of clothes to ensure maximum hygiene.